HOLY FUCK THE NOTES.
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE NOTES
reblog EVERY TIME THIS IS ON YOUR DASH .
If you follow me and you don’t reblog this, we’re gonna have a little issue.
I will 500% judge you if you don’t Reblog
More people reblogged this than there are in my state??
Hey let’s do this
REBLOG I TELL YOU
I love her :3
10 things i hate about you!
Studies show that women apologize more than men, often for perfectly reasonable acts like, you know, taking up space.
Mirrors and Windows is a portrait series by Italian photographers Gabriele Galimberti and Edoardo Dilelle that draws insight into the lives of women across the world based on their intimate living spaces. See if you can guess the country and click the link to find out.
I love this
— Laurie Helgoe (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
the best bookstores in the world
1. This majestic converted 1920s movie palace uses theater boxes for reading rooms and draws Thousands of tourists every year. Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. This is the entrance of the bookstore Le Bal des Ardents in Lyon, France.
3. For those who like their green spaces (and coffee shops) to Invade their bookstores. Cafebreria El Pendulo, Mexico City, Mexico
4. The bookstore section of the larger complex dedicated to art and design certainly lives up to its mission. Corso Como Bookshop , Milan, Italy
5. Kid’s Republic Book Store in Beijing, China by Sako Architects
6. Livraria Lello & Irmão (open since 1906), Porto, Portugal
7. A gorgeous converted Dominican church gives the power of reading its due diligence. Selexyz Bookstore , Maastricht, Holland